Table of Contents
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PPSSPP ISO file free download
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is an action role-playing game developed and published by Capcom for the PlayStation Portable. It is part of the Monster Hunter franchise and was released in Japan on December 1, 2010. The game lets you play as a hunter and accomplish quests by hunting down fearsome monsters in a variety of breathtaking environments. With impressive graphics, addictive gameplay and tons of content, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is easily one of the best PSP games out there.
If you want to play this fantastic game on your Android device, this guide will help you download and install the PPSSPP ISO file for Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. We will also cover how to import save data and textures so you can pick up right where you left off on the PSP. Let’s get started!
Features of Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PPSSPP game
• Addictive Action RPG Gameplay
The core gameplay loop of hunting monsters, collecting loot, crafting better gear and taking on tougher monsters is incredibly addictive. With 14 different weapon types, you’ll never run out of ways to hunt.
• Local Multiplayer Support
You can play through the entire game with up to 4 players via local wireless multiplayer. Hunting in a party is great fun and makes taking down tough monsters easier.
• New Monsters and Locations
The game introduces new beasties like the lightning-infused Zinogre and glacial Barioth. New locations like the Sandy Plains and Flooded Forest also keep things fresh.
• Streamlined Controls
The controls have been improved from previous titles to make hunting faster and more fluid. New enhancements like the lock-on camera also help.
• Robust Crafting System
The deep crafting system returns, allowing you to create hundreds of items, weapons and armor from the parts of fallen monsters.
• Palico Companions
You can bring along adorable Palico companions to assist you in battle with skills, traps and cheers. They provide a morale boost on long hunts.
• Hunter Rank System
Progress through the offline village quests to increase your hunter rank and take on more difficult challenges. The higher the rank, the tougher the quarry.
• Variety of Quests
Take on story progressing village quests, optional gathering quests, and challenging event quests featuring big monster brawls.
• High Replay Value
With a 30+ hour story campaign and tons of optional content, you’ll be busy hunting for a long time. The game has immense replay value.
- PSP console, Android version 5.1, PC or iOS device
- PSP emulator
- Zip extractor
- 3GB RAM
- 3GB free storage space
- File Name: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PSP
- Download format: Rar file
- Last Update: October 2023
- Compressed download size: 1.1GB
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
LEARN how to install the game on PC here (ppsspp)
How to Download and Install Monster Hunter Portable 3rd ISO File on Android
- Download the Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PSP ISO ROM file
- Get your PPSSPP emulator from here
- Get your zip extractor from here
- Launch zip extractor, find and extract Monster Hunter Portable 3rd Prince
- After the extraction, move the ISO file to the Game folder by following path; Internal storage– PSP– Game
- After pasting the file, exit to the home screen
- Launch the emulator app
- Tap on the Find Games tab
- Locate and select Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
How to import Save data and texture pack in Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PSP
To pick up where you left off on the PSP version of Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on another device, you need to import your save file and optional high-resolution texture pack. Here is how to do it:
- Locate your PPSSPP save folder on your Android device. This is usually in the PPSSPP folder in your internal storage or SD card.
- Copy your Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
.savsave file from your PSP or PC to the save folder on your device.
- Launch the game in PPSSPP. It will now load your old PSP save so you can continue seamlessly.
- Get the MHP3 HD Texture Pack from sites like cdromance.com and extract it on your PC.
- Copy the extracted texture folder to the
/PSP/TEXTURES/folder on your Android device using a file manager.
- Enable the Texture Scaling and Texture Deposterizing options in PPSSPP settings. Set texture scaling to 2x or higher.
- Boot the game. Your textures will be replaced with the high res pack for better visuals.
With save data and textures imported, you can now enjoy Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on Android just as you remember on PSP, with progress intact and enhanced graphics. Hunt on!
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is an excellent action RPG for Android thanks to the magic of emulation. With PPSSPP, you can play the full portable MH experience on mobile. The game looks and runs great on recent Android hardware.
I hope this guide helped you get Monster Hunter Portable 3rd running on your Android device. With the ISO, PPSSPP emulator and some tweaking, you can play one of the best Monster Hunter games on the go. Download it today and embark on epic hunts for ferocious beasts whenever you want! Happy hunting!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common queries about playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on Android via PPSSPP:
Does the game work properly on Android and iPhone?
A. Yes, PPSSPP runs Monster Hunter Portable 3rd almost perfectly on recent Android devices and iOS devices. You can finish the game with minimal issues.
Does it support multiplayer?
A. Unfortunately multiplayer does not work currently. But you can play solo without problems.
How well does it run on Snapdragon 660 or MediaTek P60?
A. It’s playable but not full speed. Stick to Snapdragon 835 or better for smooth frame rates.
Does the game support controllers?
A. Yes, you can map touch controls to a gamepad controller for easier gameplay in PPSSPP.
Can I play in HD resolution?
A. Yes, PPSSPP can upscale the graphics to 2x, 3x or 4x allowing you to play in HD.
Will my PSP save work on Android?
A. Yes, you can directly transfer your
.sav save file to continue progress in PPSSPP.
Is Monster Hunter Portable 3rd in English?
A. The USA and EUR versions are fully English. The JPN version supports English via a fan patch.
How do I set up PPSSPP settings?
A. Turn Upscaling off, Frameskip to 1, and reduce CPU clock for optimal settings. Adjust as needed.