Table of Contents
Create Paypal account that receives money in Nigeria or Ghana
Many have wondered about how to create paypal account in Nigeria or Ghana that receives money and the truth is that it is not as hard you might think it is.
Although, Paypal has taken some measures in the past to restrict Nigerians from using their service due to the fraudulent act which some Nigerians use Paypal to do, however after realizing Nigeria is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, the restricting had then been lifted. So the good news is you can now open your Paypal account with ease and it is as simple as eating Pap with Moi Moi this 2023.
However, currently, Nigeria and Ghana account are not permitted to use the business account and this account is the account that permits you to receive money into your account but we will teach you a method that works which you can actually use to bypass this restriction.
Note that Nigeria is only permitted to open the personal account but you cannot receieve money with this and the method we will be using to bypass this is not illegal so you can try it as it is risk free
So let’s get into business.
Paypal is the world first positioned and most preferred online transfer platform, and it has been used by lots of people worldwide and thus, getting one is of importance if you like purchasing things on the internet from other country or if you want to transfer funds or receive money in Nigeria.
To open a Paypal account, you should follow the complete guide in this article and you should be able to achieve your aims after using the guides in this article.
Frequently asked question (FAQ)
No. Although it was before. The service was not open to Nigeria citizens until 2015 and now we are now free to use it.
That is why we create this article, so go ahead and read.
Although, it is one of the main features of their service but it is restricted to certain countries and unfortunately Nigeria is one of those countries. But there is a way to go about it where you can receive money from Paypal and it is completely safe. Therefore, Nigerians can receive money via PayPal.
The simple answer is to read this article as you will understand how to verify your account via your Email.
Top sites to earn money from online games
Earn money from Yougov online survey
Earn money from scooper news
How to make money from Instagram
How to open Paypal account in Nigeria that receives money 2023
To create a PayPal account that receives money in Nigeria or pay online, follow the below steps;
- Go to www.paypal.com/ls to start the process
Make sure you include the /ls and not /ng, so check the address bar to see that the www.paypal.com/ls is what you see. Reason is some countries like South Africa (ZA), Lesotho (LS) and some other countries are permitted to use the business account so we are going to use this portal to create our own business account.
- Click on the Sign up button
- Select your type of account whether you want the personal or business account
- If you are not sure which one to use, I suggest you create a business account as this is the account that receives money
- On the next screen, provide a valid email address and your preferred password
- Now go ahead and fill the rest of the form, but make sure you provide your Nigerian details
Change the country code under Business phone number to +234 and provide valid number and details as well and also remember to change your country to Nigeria when filling the form
- Make sure all the information you provide are that of Nigeria
- Make sure the password you provide is the one you can remember easily
- The address you provide should also match the one with your bank
- After filling the form, check box the “I confirm I have read and agree to the Paypal’s user agreement”
- Click on the Agree and create Account button
- The next page is where you will input your Card details for deposit (See below on how to add a card that receives money)
- Enter the card number, expiry date and the CVV number (CVV number is the 3 digit number at the back of your ATM card).
- After you submit the form, go to your Email.
- The instruction to verify your account has been sent there
- Verify your account and it is all set up.
- Your Paypal has now been successfully created
How to receive Paypal funds into my bank account
Note that you can only receive PayPal money with UBA bank as of now and not all UBA bank account type can be used. In the actual sense you can only receive Paypal money with only a bank account type called “UBA Prepaid card” as it has the ability to receive foreign currency it is also known as UBA AfriCard so, to set it up you can simply walk into any UBA bank and request for a UBA Naira Prepaid card (It is completely free and you don’t have to be an existing customer before you can get this card), remember to ask for Naira prepaid card and not Dollar prepaid card.
After collecting the card, follow the bank instruction to load the card and you can then link the card to your Paypal account.
Once you are through with the above you can then start transacting with your Paypal account as you can now pay others and also receive money at the same time even while in Nigeria, Ghana or any other restricted country. Remember to be responsible and don’t use this method to commit crimes or fraudulent acts. You can withdraw your funds directly from the ATM using the prepaid card or transfer to other accounts.
If you have any problem with any of the steps, lets us know using the comment section below. Also share this article to your friends who might want to create PayPal account that receives money as well.
Never give up………Giving up is meant for cowards