Create Paypal account in Nigeria for free
Many have wondered about how to create paypal account in Nigeria and the truth is that, it is not as hard you you might think it is.
Although, Paypal has taken some measures in the past to restrict Nigerians from using their service due to the fraudulent act which some Nigerians use Paypal to do, however after realizing Nigeria is one of the fastest growing economy in the world, the restricting had then been lifted. So the good news is you can now open your Paypal account with ease and it is as simple as eating Pap with Moi moi this 2020. So lets get into business.
Paypal is the world first positioned and most preferred online transfer platform, and it has been used by lots of people worldwide and thus, getting one is of importance if you like purchasing things on the internet from other country or if you want to transfer funds or receive money in Nigeria.
To open a paypal account, you should follow the complete guide in this article and you should be able to achieve your aims after using the guides in this article.
Frequently asked question (FAQ)
No. Although it was before. The service was not open to Nigeria citizens until 2015 and now we are now free to use it.
That is why we create this article, so go ahead and read.
Although, it is one of the main feature of their service but it is restricted to certain countries and unfortunately Nigeria is one of those countries. So, currently Nigerians cannot receive money via PayPal.
The simple answer is to read this article as you will understand how to verify your account via your Email.
Top sites to earn money from online games
Earn money from Yougov online survey
Earn money from scooper news
How to make money from Instagram
Steps to open Paypal account in Nigeria 2020
To create a paypal account that receive money in Nigeria or pay online, we have two steps;
- Using the website
- Using the wallet
Using the Website
1. Go to www.paypal.com/ng to start the process
2. Click on the sign up button
3. Select your type of account whether you want the personal or business account
4. If you are not sure which one to use, I suggest you create a personal account
5. On the next screen, you should see Nigeria in the country section now go ahead and fill the rest of the form
6. Make sure the password you provide is the one you can remember easily
7. The address you provide should also match the one with your bank
8. After filling the form, check box the “I confirm I have read and agree to the Paypal’s user agreement”
9. Click on the Agree and create Account button
10. The next page is where you will input your Card details
11. Enter the card number, expiry date and the CVV number (CVV number is the 3 digit number at the back of your ATM card).
12. After you submit the form, go to your Email.
13. The instruction to verify your account has been sent there
14. Verify your account and it is all set up.
15. Your Paypal has now been successfully created
You can now see, it is not as hard as you think it is.
Using a Wallet
Some bank such as First bank, GT bank, Zenith and lots of other banks offers this to their users and it is not as hard as you might think since this banks partner with Paypal. Follow the below steps to create your Paypal account using wallet.
2. Select “Paypal wallet”
3. Click on create PayPal wallet
4. Choose the card you want to link to the account and default card (Make sure you select a card for both)
5. Press the button on your online token to confirm
6. Create your password
7. Click on agree and create button
8. Go to your Email to confirm your PayPal account creation.
You should be able to do this with some supported banks in Nigeria.
If you have any problem with any of the steps, lets us know using the comment section below. Also share this article to your friends who might want to create PayPal account as well.
Never give up………Giving up is meant for cowards