Airtel Free browsing trick with Http Injector VPN
For so long, we have waited for Http Injector to start working again and YES! It finally did, we posted free browsing cheat with Http injector on 9mobile few days ago along with its config file and today we are here with that of Airtel.
So, if you are not a 9mobile user then you will definitely be using Airtel, however, we are also working on how to activate the browsing trick on MTN and GLO.
Having said that, lets jump into today’s business .
Similar to that of 9mobile, you will have to subscribe to an Airtel social bundle, don’t worry you are not doing a heavy subscription. You are to activate a social bundle for as low as N50 for 50MB, N100 for 80MB or depending on your pocket, we will discuss how to get the list so you can choose from it pretty soon, so relax and take a deep breath as you are about to start your unlimited browsing.
As usual we will guide you through it whole process so that even if you are new to using browsing cheats you will pull off this trick without breaking a sweat.
- Latest version of Http Injector app (link below)
- Android device
- Airtel Sim card
- Airtel default APN settings
- Social Bundle
- Ehi config file (link below)
How to activate Airtel free browsing trick with EHI config file
• You will then subscribe to a social bundle by dialling *141# to pick from the social bundle of your choice.
•After successful download of both the apk and config files, go ahead and install the app.
• Launch the app, and locate and click on the icon that looks like a file with a fold edge at the right top corner of the interface to import the downloaded Airtel ehi file.
• Locate the ehi file you downloaded (should probably be in your Download Folder), import it and tap connect.
• Wait for some seconds and you should see connected.
And that is all, hurry and start using it this 2020.
Note that: This config files has an expiry date. So hurry up and start using it today.
Share this article to your friends using the share buttons below and do drop your comment if you have one.
#Never give up……..Giving up is meant for cowards