JAMB regularization procedure 2019/ 2020JAMB Regularization procedure: Simple guides to regularize your Admission.
The following is a step-by-step guide on how to regularize your admission with JAMB.
JAMB Regularization is the process of getting admission approval from Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB). This procedure is to be identified that you have been given admission into a selected higher institution of studying in Nigeria.
This process of regulating your admission on JAMB system is important for individuals who had their admission through numerious means which may range from regular full time programmes into Universities, Polytechnics, colleges of education and other Tertiary establishments in Nigeria. The other options may consist of part the Time Programmes, sandwich programmes, Annex Programmes, Pre-degree, Distance learning and so on. it's also required to further educational pursuit and also to participate in the national youth service Programme.
You can also read more on how to get free data on Gidimo
School scanner is here for you to help you in doing it in a stressless manner, we will take you through the most easiest steps to regularize your admission, that even a dummy will be able to follow the steps without breaking a sweat.
You can also read on How to get free MTN data on Gidimo
Download Pes 2019 MOD version apk
JAMB Regularization procedureThere are two groups of applicants for regularization;
Group 1: Individuals who already wrote JAMB in the past but unfortunately whose admission status was not indicated or unconfirmed.
Group 2: Individuals who did not sit for JAMB in any respect.
Each Group listed above goes through similar system to completely regularize their own admission, however the only difference is, The ones we categorize into group 1 will provide their previous JAMB number and the fee is five Thousand naira (#5,000.00), on the other hand, those in group 2 will request for new JAMB number and may be charged 10000 Naira (#10,000.00).
Create a profile through the sign up (New user) web page in case you are a new user. For existing users, clearly Input your login info. To create your profile, you will provide a valid e-mail address (always use your own e-mail, if you dont have one open one today, its absolutely free), surname, first name, phone No, state and LGA of origin and password, then click on on the sign-Up button. Avoid opening multiple account every candidate is entitled to only one profile.
The steps identified for Jamb Regularization procedure are as follow:
Please be aware that JAMB Account creation is only available currently at authorized CBT centers throughout Nigeria. So, candidate can without difficulty visit any authorized centre to create account for as little as five Hundred Naira (#500.00).
After Account setup, use your e-mail address and password created to log-in via https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login
Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
Tap on “Regularize Admission” or “late (Retroactive) application” as presented on the sidebar
On the subsequent web page, you'll be asked “Did you purchase JAMB form for that academic year?” If sure, choose the year input the JAMB application number for the year tap on “yes”. If No, pick the year you want to regularize for and click “No”.
• next, the payment web page will be on displayed, select on “continue to payment” and “Pay Now”. On payment web page, you have numerous alternatives to select from – internet banking, bankbranch, paga and cards.
• when you select this service, a Transaction id is generated for this service. this will be displayed on the confirmation web page display. Go through the information displayed at the confirmation web page. also, note the Transaction identity displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction id is beneficial for all future references regarding the Transaction. a replica of this transaction identification will be despatched to your registered e-mail address.
• click on on the continue button if you wish to pay with your card straight away. if you want to use different payment channels like ATM, cash at the bank or Quickteller, please notice the transaction identity as it will be required. on the Interswitch price page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
• The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My payment section” An SMS and e mail containing your particular Transaction identification and payment status will be despatched to you after payment. click on on the continue button.
• as soon as the payment is completed, you'll be requested to provide the year of examination and JAMB Registration number. enter these and proceed.
• After entering the information successfully, the application form will be displayed. you're to fill the application form on line. Please take note of obligatory fields.
• Click on submit to finish your application
• After submission, an Indemnity form will be displayed for printing. this is to be printed and taken in your institution for Approval.
• Your institution will be responsible for submission of the accepted form to the JAMB state office.
• as soon as it is recieved, the accepted form will be uploaded to your profile. you will receive a notification from your e-mail when that is achieved.
• you can then continue to print your admission letter from your JAMB portal and present it as may be required accordingly.
Well that is how we have it, all steps to regularize your admission on Jamb portal are well simplified.
Please do drop your comment if there is any thing you will like us to know.
Never give up........Giving up are meant for cowards.