Fabian had earlier informed DEMOGIST that the board will view the CCTV cameras in different facilities to check for malpractices before liberating the results.
The News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, quoted Fabian as saying that the results had been finally scrutinised and released on its website.
He added that candidates were free to visit the Board’s website for their results.
He further explained that candidates who did not see their results at first check should not worry as the results would be released in batches.
For Applicants who are trying to check their outcomes for the ongoing 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation exam, you can accomplish that with any of the following 3 information:
(a). Your JAMB registration number
(b). Your cellphone number
(c). Your e mail address.
But, earlier than taking the steps below, it is crucial that you have already got a profile registered on JAMB’s website.
1. You will need a pc (or a tablet device, phone) with an energetic internet connection. You need to visit the authentic website, that is jamb.org.ng.
2. All new users ought to register an account (you’ll must enter a running email, your actual name, telephone number, and other facts along with a passcode), and all current customers have to log in to their personal account in this website.
JAMB website supports only 1 profile per person, so candidates who already have an account (registered in the past) are advised to recover their password via the option ‘Forgot your password?’ in case it is forgotten, because you cannot register a second profile per your name.
3. The main page of your profile shows various details. You can click on each service and get important information right on your screen.
4. Since you need to check JAMB result, choose the option called ‘Check Results’ that can be found in your profile (you can also see it on the main page once the examination achievements are available). For example, here is the direct link to this site’s page for Mock results: http://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/CheckUTMEMockResults.
5. You can finally get your exam results. To do this, you need to enter your JAMB registration number (if you forgot it, don’t worry, just enter your phone number or email).
This is exactly what you need, so enter this number and you will know how you did this year.
6. When you have the results, you can easily print your slip (but this service is not free, you’ll have to pay in order to print the original ‘clearance’ document) and have your JAMB score right at your hands.